A Second Khulumani Member Group launches in Worcester, Western Cape, 13 September 2015
Ms Belinda Ameterra writes, "We are so glad to share with you that we had our elections meeting today and it went so well. We were 19 attendees. We had apologies from the others due to late working hours and 2 of them were taking part in professional sports today. 1 elderly couple are both sick and in bed. So our new board is elected. We have tried to give every member a portfolio in order for them to live into their potential and so that each of us can work hand in hand with the executive members. I was elected the coordinator / fundraiser for the team. We know it will not be all moonlight and roses but it makes us feel wanted and worthy. We also resolved to have another memorial service on 31 January 2016. We will keep you posted."
Latest from Khulumani Support Group
- VIDEO: Nomarussia Bonase's acceptance speech of the 2017 Anne Klein Women's Award in Berlin
- TRC Beneficiaries, Victims and Survivors Engage the Staff of the TRC Unit in the Department of Justice, Momentum Building, 323 Pretorius Street, Pretoria today, 8 March 2017 from 10:00 to Demand a Fair, Inclusive and Just Reparations Plan
- SA Embassy in Germany announces Anne Klein Women's Prize awarded to Khulumani's Nomarussia Bonase
- Khulumani Australian Partner Marks International Women's Day 2017 With A Fundraising Event with a Special Focus on the Marikana Widows
- Cape Times article on the book launch of BODIES OF TRUTH - by Rita Kesselring