A Second Khulumani Member Group launches in Worcester, Western Cape, 13 September 2015
Ms Belinda Ameterra writes, "We are so glad to share with you that we had our elections meeting today and it went so well. We were 19 attendees. We had apologies from the others due to late working hours and 2 of them were taking part in professional sports today. 1 elderly couple are both sick and in bed. So our new board is elected. We have tried to give every member a portfolio in order for them to live into their potential and so that each of us can work hand in hand with the executive members. I was elected the coordinator / fundraiser for the team. We know it will not be all moonlight and roses but it makes us feel wanted and worthy. We also resolved to have another memorial service on 31 January 2016. We will keep you posted."
Latest from Khulumani Support Group
- Khulumani Support Group celebrates the recognition of its Sharpeville Chairperson, Mrs Selloane Julia Phethane on 20 March 2017 for her unceasing work in support of women’s empowerment
- Report: Khulumani Support Group participates in the Solidarity March against Xenophobia, 28 March 2017: We are all Africans
- Khulumani makes a written submission to Parliament's High Level Panel on legislative gaps to be filled in order to accelerate fundamental change in South Africa
- Khulumani Demands the Protection of the Victims’ Reparation Fund from Disbursement by Government as its Financial Year Closed and Unrepaired Victims of Apartheid Crimes face even greater economic hardship as a result of today’s Cabinet Shuffle
- MARKING THE LAUNCH BY THE COBUQUA PEOPLE OF THE EASTERN CAPE OF THEIR BLOG: https://cobuqua.wordpress.com, 23 March 2017: SPEAKING OUT FOR JUSTICE, REDRESS and RECOGNITION