A Second Khulumani Member Group launches in Worcester, Western Cape, 13 September 2015
Ms Belinda Ameterra writes, "We are so glad to share with you that we had our elections meeting today and it went so well. We were 19 attendees. We had apologies from the others due to late working hours and 2 of them were taking part in professional sports today. 1 elderly couple are both sick and in bed. So our new board is elected. We have tried to give every member a portfolio in order for them to live into their potential and so that each of us can work hand in hand with the executive members. I was elected the coordinator / fundraiser for the team. We know it will not be all moonlight and roses but it makes us feel wanted and worthy. We also resolved to have another memorial service on 31 January 2016. We will keep you posted."
Latest from Khulumani Support Group
- Khulumani Marks World Refugee Day, 20 June 2017 and submits written comments to the Refugee Amendment Bill [B 12B - 2016]
- Khulumani facilitates the crafting of a submission to Parliament from the indigenous Cobuqua community of the Eastern Cape
- Khulumani Launches a Dedicated Enforced Disappearance Blog to Mark International Week of the Disappeared
- PRESS RELEASE: Khulumani Support Group resonates with the content of the “Betrayal of the Promise” Report: 28 May 2017
- Khulumani Limpopo Meets DOJ&CD in Polokwane to Raise Ongoing Concerns: Response expected by 19 May 2017