A Second Khulumani Member Group launches in Worcester, Western Cape, 13 September 2015
Ms Belinda Ameterra writes, "We are so glad to share with you that we had our elections meeting today and it went so well. We were 19 attendees. We had apologies from the others due to late working hours and 2 of them were taking part in professional sports today. 1 elderly couple are both sick and in bed. So our new board is elected. We have tried to give every member a portfolio in order for them to live into their potential and so that each of us can work hand in hand with the executive members. I was elected the coordinator / fundraiser for the team. We know it will not be all moonlight and roses but it makes us feel wanted and worthy. We also resolved to have another memorial service on 31 January 2016. We will keep you posted."
Latest from Khulumani Support Group
- Perspectives from the South on Transitional Justice: Bailey Robbins reflects on the Global Campus on Human Rights, held for LLM global students at the University of Pretoria
- Farewell Comrade Freedom Ngubonde - Khulumani Stalwart and Friend, 26 June 2017
- International Day in Support of Victims of Torture: Remembering & Honouring Ahmed Timol
- Khulumani Marks World Refugee Day, 20 June 2017 and submits written comments to the Refugee Amendment Bill [B 12B - 2016]
- Khulumani Limpopo Members selected for the Changing Practice course and project