Download our December 2015 newsletter and read more about our projects and programmes in 2015 on national level and in the provinces, as well as upcoming events and opportunities in 2016.
Last modified onWednesday, 06 January 2016 07:14
Latest from Khulumani Support Group
- MARKING THE LAUNCH BY THE COBUQUA PEOPLE OF THE EASTERN CAPE OF THEIR BLOG: https://cobuqua.wordpress.com, 23 March 2017: SPEAKING OUT FOR JUSTICE, REDRESS and RECOGNITION
- VIDEO: Nomarussia Bonase's acceptance speech of the 2017 Anne Klein Women's Award in Berlin
- TRC Beneficiaries, Victims and Survivors Engage the Staff of the TRC Unit in the Department of Justice, Momentum Building, 323 Pretorius Street, Pretoria today, 8 March 2017 from 10:00 to Demand a Fair, Inclusive and Just Reparations Plan
- SA Embassy in Germany announces Anne Klein Women's Prize awarded to Khulumani's Nomarussia Bonase
- Khulumani Australian Partner Marks International Women's Day 2017 With A Fundraising Event with a Special Focus on the Marikana Widows