Download our December 2015 newsletter and read more about our projects and programmes in 2015 on national level and in the provinces, as well as upcoming events and opportunities in 2016.
Last modified onWednesday, 06 January 2016 07:14
Latest from Khulumani Support Group
- Khulumani Limpopo Meets DOJ&CD in Polokwane to Raise Ongoing Concerns: Response expected by 19 May 2017
- South African Pioneer in Education, Ms Nokutela Dube is honoured posthumously with one of the country's prestigious national awards a century after her passing
- Khulumani Support Group celebrates the recognition of its Sharpeville Chairperson, Mrs Selloane Julia Phethane on 20 March 2017 for her unceasing work in support of women’s empowerment
- Report: Khulumani Support Group participates in the Solidarity March against Xenophobia, 28 March 2017: We are all Africans
- Khulumani makes a written submission to Parliament's High Level Panel on legislative gaps to be filled in order to accelerate fundamental change in South Africa