A Second Khulumani Member Group launches in Worcester, Western Cape, 13 September 2015
Ms Belinda Ameterra writes, "We are so glad to share with you that we had our elections meeting today and it went so well. We were 19 attendees. We had apologies from the others due to late working hours and 2 of them were taking part in professional sports today. 1 elderly couple are both sick and in bed. So our new board is elected. We have tried to give every member a portfolio in order for them to live into their potential and so that each of us can work hand in hand with the executive members. I was elected the coordinator / fundraiser for the team. We know it will not be all moonlight and roses but it makes us feel wanted and worthy. We also resolved to have another memorial service on 31 January 2016. We will keep you posted."
Latest from Khulumani Support Group
- Khulumani initiates its programme of offering access to HIV testing, counselling and support on World AIDS Day 2017 (1 December) to people in the Johannesburg City Centre
- An Expression of Khulumani's Sadness at the Passing of FHR's Lucrecia Seafield, 29 November 2017
- YouTube Version of Special Assignment: Ahmed Timol, 30 October 2017 Screening
- AHMED TIMOL WAS MURDERED 46 YEARS AGO TODAY - Statement from the Ahmed Timol Family Trust
- Rapport: Afrikaners do not understand THIS pain - English version of op-ed from Khulumani Support Group