A Second Khulumani Member Group launches in Worcester, Western Cape, 13 September 2015
Ms Belinda Ameterra writes, "We are so glad to share with you that we had our elections meeting today and it went so well. We were 19 attendees. We had apologies from the others due to late working hours and 2 of them were taking part in professional sports today. 1 elderly couple are both sick and in bed. So our new board is elected. We have tried to give every member a portfolio in order for them to live into their potential and so that each of us can work hand in hand with the executive members. I was elected the coordinator / fundraiser for the team. We know it will not be all moonlight and roses but it makes us feel wanted and worthy. We also resolved to have another memorial service on 31 January 2016. We will keep you posted."
Latest from Khulumani Support Group
- Nomonde Calata to share her life-story at reverberations of history conference today
- In Memoriam, ICTJ Founder Alex Boraine | International Center for Transitional Justice
- Commemorating Five Years Since Madiba's Passing on 5 December 2013
- The Nepalese Struggle for Truth and Reparations Mirrors the Continuing Struggle in South Africa: A Stalled Truth and a Lack of a Comprehensive Reparation Policy: Ram Bhadran reports from Kathmandu
- SANELE MANJE! IT IS NOW ENOUGH!